The Day Porter is responsible for performing day-to-day building cleaning and maintenance and stocking.
- Maintain cleanliness of the building.
- Monitor, clean and service washrooms.
- Stock supplies in clinic areas and bathrooms.
- Assist with ordering supplies required for facility maintenance.
- Remove litter and rubbish from common areas.
- Prepare boardroom before and after meetings when needed.
- Respond to any spills or other immediate cleaning needs.
- Dust/clean tops of office furniture.
- Wipe/clean table tops and chairs.
- Clean sink, counters and microwave in employee lounge.
- Vacuum, sweep, and spot mop floors as needed.
- Clean glass and doors.
- Maintain and store cleaning equipment.
- Attend meetings as needed.
- Complete minor repairs and building improvements.
- Projects an image of professionalism in communication, appearance and conduct.
- Adheres to company policies as described in employment handbook and company work rules.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient account information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines and NMOA policy.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: N/A
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The following requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Ability to understand, read, write and speak English.
- Proficient with computers and office equipment.
- Ability to accomplish the quality and quantity of work expected within set limits of cost and time.
- Ability to be a positive Team Member.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule format.
- Establish and maintain relationships with co-workers, team members, and management.
- Ability to identify and implement opportunities for improvement.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including some evenings and weekends.
- May be assigned to or transferred to any clinic location, depending upon business need
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or GED.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
PHYSCIAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job responsibilities. Activities include holding, carrying, pushing, transferring, and pulling of objects and people, safely. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit for extended periods of time; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, bend, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must be able to safely lift and/or move a minimum of 50 pounds. Repetitive motion of upper body required for extended use of computer. Requires vision correctable to 20/20 and hearing in the normal range for face-to-face and telephone contacts.
Works in well-lit, ventilated and climate-controlled clinic environment
Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Job Status: Full Time